Established Contributor

Re: Citi AA declined, but............

@baller4life wrote:

@Ford725 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@Ford725 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
oh i went by mobile too i was like uhhhhhh surprised that was the only denial reason lol

Love the new siggy lol Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

@Thank you both! My mobile siggy has been updated. I will take your advise and chill for awhile and lower my utilization. P.S. @ baller4life, You have been one of my biggest inspirations since I joined the forum. P.P.S. @ 2011XTERROR, I appreciate your depth of knowledge and your realness. Keep it up. 

Awww thank you very much! Smiley Happy You've made the right decision! And you'll see, once you let your accounts age and get your util down, you'll be in awesome shape to get whatever card you want! Smiley Wink

Does that include Chase?!?! Smiley Very Happy

If you're not blacklisted, sure lol. Don't feel bad. I'm gardening right along with you. I have way too many new cards. And the cards left I want like NASA,Penfed,CSP, I will have to garden for unfortunately Smiley Sad

Well I just got my new Chase Amazon siggy in the mail with a $500 limit......Smiley Surprised So I'm in the door with them now. Also want NASA, Amex and Discover to name a few. Thanks for the encouragement, you'll be updating your siggy in no time. Smiley Wink

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP thanks for taking advice from fellow members and trying to grow and learn from it. that's sometimes lost from time to time
Message 32 of 33
Ford725
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OP thanks for taking advice from fellow members and trying to grow and learn from it. that's sometimes lost from time to time

Thank you so much. I've made so many mistakes in my credit past. Some out of ignorance and others pure stupidity. I really do want to grow, but I have to remember to be patient and pace myself. This community has been an absolute treasure to me.

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.