Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA plat app call in

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Citi AA plat app call in

Just got the message to call in for my citi AA plat card app. With citi its safe to call in right and they tend to just reallocate lines? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AA plat app call in

@red259 wrote:

Just got the message to call in for my citi AA plat card app. With citi its safe to call in right and they tend to just reallocate lines? 

You can cak in ior wait couple days to hear back.  I always call in and on latest app did I have to wait a few days for final decision.  No harm in calling in

Message 2 of 4
csryang
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

You can cak in ior wait couple days to hear back.  I always call in and on latest app did I have to wait a few days for final decision.  No harm in calling in

Agree. With Citi, if it's not an immediate rejection, then it's always ok to call. From what I have seen, they most likely want to talk with you to reallocate limit and verify something. 

If the screen said you were denied for the card, then it would be very hard to recon that. 

Message 3 of 4
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Called in and was approved. They offered to move credit over to give me larger line or they said they could just approve it for 5k and not move other credit over. I opted for just the 5k since I won't need more than that on this card and I will likely reduce my credit line on my premier card for a future premier app. Does anyone know how long it takes for credit to free up if you voluntarily decrease your credit line? I have a 30k credit line on a citi aa business card. I'm wondering if reducing that credit line will get me away from the ceiling or if they consider that differently. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.