Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA

tag
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi AA

I don't know that we can post the link. Just go to their site and under credit cards look for 'See if your pre-qualified for our cards' or 'Check your offers' or something like that.

Message 11 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

I don't think the Aadvantage miles are going anywhere, I havee the card and enjoy the freee checked bag as well as priority 1 boarding

Message 12 of 15
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@john398 wrote:

I don't think the Aadvantage miles are going anywhere, I havee the card and enjoy the freee checked bag as well as priority 1 boarding

They aren't. AA and US Air just did a devaluation and reorg. It may evolve still, but it isn't going away.

Message 13 of 15
pip3man
Valued Contributor

OP I just applied for the Citi AA Platinum Select last week and was approved. They pulled Experian and my scores was 726/729 either one of these. Was approved for $2000, I think you have a shot with them. I'm still waiting to recieve the card... I applied for the Simplicity the following day which was declined, idk why it was and I haven't received the denial letter either.  Plan to recon it tho once I got the AA card in my hands.... Good luck if u eventually decide to pull it with them.

Message 14 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.