Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AADvantage Visa

tag
Creditspa
Valued Member

Citi AADvantage Visa

Just app for this card (got mail offer) and got approved with an 8k CL. I will also get 30k points after spending $1k (IN 3-months) and another 10k points after spending $5k in 12 months (I think).

I also read the board that people are getting CLI on Lowes card and so I called (just now) and got a CLI, from $5k to $10k with a SP..Whoo hooo!!!

I am not sure if Citi pulls EX or TU. I have score watch and I have not received an alert. Btw, I am in Florida and my EX is about 703 (pulled by Amex 6 months ago-so could be more than that now) and my TU is about 706 (Wal-Mart Fico). My EQ is also frozen, so maybe Citi tried pulling it then revert to Ex.

Hope this helps someone who is on the fence in pulling any of these trigger. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Citi AADvantage Visa

Congrats

Message 2 of 7
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

I should've apped for that one instead of the Amex...I thought the Amex was a real one lol

Got 22k miles I think. Oh well

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 3 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

dang!
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 4 of 7
djrez4
Established Contributor

I know of many better offers out there.  

One is 50k miles for $2500 in four months on a personal card.  Another is 50k miles, $150 statement credit on first AA purchase, and two Admirals Club passes for $3000 in four months on a business card.

There are also another three (business, personal Visa, personal Amex) that give two Admirals Club passes and 50k miles (40k for $2k + 10k after $5k).

I'll provide links by PM if you promise not to call customer service asking about them.

Message 5 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 7
Creditspa
Valued Member

@djrez4 wrote:

I know of many better offers out there.  

One is 50k miles for $2500 in four months on a personal card.  Another is 50k miles, $150 statement credit on first AA purchase, and two Admirals Club passes for $3000 in four months on a business card.

There are also another three (business, personal Visa, personal Amex) that give two Admirals Club passes and 50k miles (40k for $2k + 10k after $5k).

I'll provide links by PM if you promise not to call customer service asking about them.

PLease PM me this information, i promise not to call cust serv Smiley Happy. I thought I had an impeccable offer, but NO, there had to be something better. Btw, do you think I could  actually get the 50k after getting approval for a different offer? I wonder if I could apply for the business card without getting a another hard pull giving the fact that I just got approved yestreday. Is the "50k miles, $150 statement credit on first AA purchase, and two Admirals Club passes for $3000 in four months on a business card" only for business card only?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.