Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdavntage Card advice

tag
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AAdavntage Card advice

@Walt_K wrote:

I hear you.  Waiting game sucks.  I'm waiting for my utilization to update from 37% to 1%.  BofA statement cuts tomorrow.  And Chase statement cuts day after.  I don't know how long it will then take for them to hit my reports because I've never monitored it that closely before.  But I'll be looking out for my ScoreWatch alert in the next week or so.

Not sure what your payoff was, but my BoA account updates most of the time within 2 days of the statement date.  When I paid off my Chase and Discover in full after carrying a balance, they both updated within a few days of paying them off, even before the statement date.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
aftermath
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this card and if you apply make sure you get the 75,000 AA mile bonus offer. That is almost enough for two round trip tickets to Europe and back. My score is in the high 700s and was approved with a 21k limit instantly. There is a long thread on Flyertalk about this card and I can only remember a few people reporting getting denied. I doubt every poster on Flyertalk has above average credit so it seems to be obtainable.

I'm ready to apply.  How do I get the 75k bonus miles?

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 12 of 14
vish1
Valued Contributor

search for link on flyertalk or just google it.

I saw the link a few days back somewhere on flyertalk.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.