Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Bronze MC

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Citi AAdvantage Bronze MC

@CreditDrama85 wrote:
LOL maybe jessica is really smart and gets rich by playing the role of a dumb blonde with HUGE **bleep** Smiley Surprised

Well, God knows there seems to be plenty of buyers for that. Although I think that Marilyn did it a lot better in "Some Like It Hot."

Gosh, are my 53 years showing? Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, tell us about the card. It seems to be a hyper version of the AAdvantage card?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 20
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@marty56 wrote:
Go Giants.

Ahem. Go Pack go!

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, living in the town where the 'Boys will call their home year after next, I just HAVE to comment. Construction is going nicely thank you very much.

IMO, Tony is being taken for a "publicity ride" by the blond. Poor thing. Doesn't he see that? Come on...he's a good guy. Besides, he's cute. Smiley Happy

They just had a down day. And how many times have you heard "on any given day....."?

Well, that's exactly what happened. The best team(for that day) won. And congrats to them.

Now it's time to plan the menu for the S.B. game/party. I'm having lil' smokies, rotel dip, chips, guacamole dip, chili, and a relish tray. He's doing the drinks(*hic*) lol
Message 13 of 20
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

omg lmao Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Well, as a young'un, I was a Redskins fan, but if you will forgive that, I will crash your party. Who are you pulling for? For free drinks, my loyalty is for sale! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
does this card report the CL to the credit bureaus?

I looked at the card on the Citicards website.  Unlike some of the other Citi AAdvantage cards, this card does have a pre-set spending limit, along with a $39 over-the-credit line fee.  It's also not a "World" card.  So, I'm just guessing that it should report CLs to the credit bureaus, but I could be mistaken. 
Message 16 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditDrama85 wrote:
does this card report the CL to the credit bureaus?

I looked at the card on the Citicards website. Unlike some of the other Citi AAdvantage cards, this card does have a pre-set spending limit, along with a $39 over-the-credit line fee. It's also not a "World" card. So, I'm just guessing that it should report CLs to the credit bureaus, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks, psychic, for pulling us back on track!
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My mom has a Citi Gold AAdvantage World MC and it is not reporting CL. What is the significance of a "World" card?

She wants to cancel it because it's too painful for her to fly these days and there's a $50 AF. I do want to see if Citi can change the product for her instead.
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenguinGeek wrote:
My mom has a Citi Gold AAdvantage World MC and it is not reporting CL. What is the significance of a "World" card?

She wants to cancel it because it's too painful for her to fly these days and there's a $50 AF. I do want to see if Citi can change the product for her instead.

From the MasterCard website--

World MasterCard cardholders enjoy the luxury of no pre-set spending limit*. Earn travel reward points on any airline without blackouts**, plus worldwide concierge service.

Take advantage of the following benefits***:

Cash Advance - Look for the Cirrus® Logo
Concierge Services
Emergency Services
Financial Flexibility
Extended Warranty
MasterCard Global Service®
MasterRental® Insurance Coverage
No pre-set spending limit
Purchase Assurance®
Travel Assistance Service
World MasterCard® Rewards Program
Worldwide Acceptance

The issue that we seem to focus upon anymore is that cards that have no pre-set spending limits generally don't report credit lines properly to credit bureaus.   However, a few exceptions have been mentioned in various posts. 

Message Edited by psychic on 01-19-2008 08:46 PM
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks psychic.

So I just got off the phone with Citi, it does look like this card/product can be changed so I'll let my mom know. I remember when she got this card, it was the only AA card available at the time. Wow, 5 AAdvantage cards now!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.