Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage miles card offer out there,

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage miles card offer out there,

@B335is wrote:
I don't know if we'll see another 100k offer for Executive again. It seems like the days of 100k anything are gone Smiley Sad

A lot of people were able to meet the min spend, pay it off and close the card before paying the AF. I managed it on one card but wound up paying the AF on the others.

hmm interesting I think i shall app for personal/business AA cards and then look at executive sometime down the road. I want to try and break up my apps between different banks namely citi and BOA. I am looking at citi aa and boa alaska air cards.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 14
fico777
Established Member

Thank you for taking  the time to respond to my inq. I been looking as well as reading everything you have said,or recommended ,so i just got the card at 50K miles

i know alot of you like to know what type of hisory we all have but i dont know if i can help  ,unreal i have been a member since 2007, send me a message if you want  to know anything about my credit profile befor i got this card my score was 816 EQ  814 exp TU 810 , they gave me 22k limit ,But if that 100K comes back (Please let me know )

Message 12 of 14
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@fico777 wrote:

Thank you for taking  the time to respond to my inq. I been looking as well as reading everything you have said,or recommended ,so i just got the card at 50K miles

i know alot of you like to know what type of hisory we all have but i dont know if i can help  ,unreal i have been a member since 2007, send me a message if you want  to know anything about my credit profile befor i got this card my score was 816 EQ  814 exp TU 810 , they gave me 22k limit ,But if that 100K comes back (Please let me know )

Which one did you get executive or regular platinum that has 50k offer? If you are waiting on executive 100k offer i don't know if that offer is going to be returning. As far as your fico scores go , you probably could get almost any card you want, if you don't have too many inq. I have been thinking of going for one of these citi cards soon , hope offer will still be around. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 13 of 14
fico777
Established Member

AAdvantage platinum select is the one I got ,no fee for a year ,which is nice , serious im sure you know ,they just want somome they dont want to "look over there shoulder ever min" .I have 1 inq from 6-2013, just pulled my reports they pulled EQ went down 5 points ,when  the account hits my report im sure it will go down some more.i just take the position ,you take care of business they will to .

I was surprised 1 pull was 5 points and done so fast ! But if that 100k shows up, im getting it.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.