cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage online CLI request question..

tag
agforfree5
Contributor

Citi AAdvantage online CLI request question..

I requested a CLI for my Citi AA card online yesterday and I received a message stating --

"A Credit limit increase was requested. We'll contact you soon with a decision."

Just wondering is anyone has ever received this before ? I tried calling the EO office and they stated to wait for a call.

FYI - This is a brand new account and the card was just activated yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage online CLI request question..

@agforfree5 wrote:

I requested a CLI for my Citi AA card online yesterday and I received a message stating --

"A Credit limit increase was requested. We'll contact you soon with a decision."

Just wondering is anyone has ever received this before ? I tried calling the EO office and they stated to wait for a call.

FYI - This is a brand new account and the card was just activated yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

It's common for creditors to review an account before granting or denying a CLI request especially when you have just received the card so the message is very common.  You need to have some patience.

Also and you may not like to hear this but calling the EO's office when you didn't get get an instant CLI on a new card is unnecessary and what leads to these creditors shutting off access to the EO's office for important matters.

Theyll contact you with a decision soon enough

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.