Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AU online access?

tag
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Citi AU online access?

If a non-points-enthusiast relative got a Citi AA Executive card and added me as an AU, could I use my Citi login to monitor, make payments on the account, and register items for price rewind...or can only the primary do those things?

I have a "full banking" login on Citi that gives me access to my checking account and two major CCs (on which I'm the primary/only holder).

Both the primary and myself would make regular purchases with the card. A potential second AU might just use it for perks.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AU online access?

@wasCB14 wrote:

If a non-points-enthusiast relative got a Citi AA Executive card and added me as an AU, could I use my Citi login to monitor, make payments on the account, and register items for price rewind...or can only the primary do those things?

I have a "full banking" login on Citi that gives me access to my checking account and two major CCs (on which I'm the primary/only holder).

Both the primary and myself would make regular purchases with the card. A potential second AU might just use it for perks.

unless they gave you the login info, only the primary can do those things.

Message 2 of 4
uswala
Senior Contributor

You can add that account to your login but you will need a code that primary user will get (if I remember correctly). 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wrong in my first post.  The cardholder can give the AU online account access thru the account management section.

Granting an Authorized User online access means that they will be able to do things like: view all current account activity and transactions, view current and archived account statements, make payments, and link accounts to existing User IDs.

If you give your Authorized User online access, we will email a Secure Transaction Code (STC) to that user within the next 24 - 48 hours. Once the user receives the card, with the STC and the information from their physical card, the user can verify their identity and set up online access. We will use their email address only once.

Note: To remove an Authorized User from your card completely, call Customer Service at the number located on the back of your credit card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.