cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Application for new Simplicity... Under Review... Tap, Tap...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi Application for new Simplicity... Under Review... Tap, Tap...

Last time I applied I feel like I got instant denial or a deline in about 15 minutes... Called just a few minutes ago and guy says it is being manually reviewed but could not answer if they needed anything and said that him or me can not speak to that department.  I think I would fall out my chair if approved in any fashion. LOL

So here I wait I guess! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
hardworker77
Contributor

Re: Citi Application for new Simplicity... Under Review... Tap, Tap...

Good Luck!!!!!

Message 2 of 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Hopefully it will be an approval. Good luck CA

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
SoCalBound
Contributor

When you got the 15 minute denial, did they update their application status page to show the denial?  Curious as to how Citi works with informing about denials.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 4 of 9
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

My best wishes to youSmiley Happy
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 5 of 9
Open123
Super Contributor

With this card, "under review" seems to lead to more approvals than their Premier (larger bonus) cards.

I'd wager there's a more than fair chance you'll be approved. 

Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@SoCalBound wrote:

When you got the 15 minute denial, did they update their application status page to show the denial?  Curious as to how Citi works with informing about denials.

Believe it was by e-mail... During Application at some point it asks if you would like your answer via email if not instant... think it's similar to the Amex that says log in we have anwer and boom there it is!

Message 7 of 9
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Good luck on this one. I got the card recently, too. Great 18 month 0% offer. Tempting but also dangerous! If you get it, use it wisely. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! I just got a preapproval for this card in the mail today but I just opened a Thank You card with them. Decisions, decisions.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.