Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi BT - By Solicitation Only?

tag
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Citi BT - By Solicitation Only?

Hi

I just contacted Citi about transferring a balance to them - I still have 12+ months of 0% on my DC card. I was told that BT's are by solicitation only and no offers for me at the moment??? - never heard of that before - anyone else?  On my DC, I have a $10k CL and 6% util

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi BT - By Solicitation Only?

Does your account come with a balance tranfer offer?  If it does, why you are calling and saying to you want to transfer a balance to them - Citi.  You just go ahead and do the transfer as along as you have it in writing...

I am guessing the CSR probably didn't understand your question?  What card do you have the balance on?  Keep in mind you can't do a balance transfer from one card to an other card with the same bank.. So you can't transfer a balance from Citi Diamond Preferred to Citi DC...

Message 2 of 4
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Yes, that's with most cards. They offer a limited BT Then you must wait until it's offered again. Citi will show you when another is available on your account page.
Message 3 of 4
rlx01
Established Contributor

have you tried doing the balance transfer online?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.