Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank CC

tag
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Bank CC

@corymcd88 wrote:

You can do the downgrade? I have gotten accounts and ended up with the account or close it.

Yes, you can.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi is INQ sensitive, so as long as you don't have more than 5 - 6 recent INQ's, you should be fine. Both myself and two other forum ops were recently declined based strictly on "too many INQ's". All have scores around 800 with no derogs.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

My EX FICO is: 683, EQ: 812, TU: 770.

If you don't mind me asking: why the huge score difference with your EX ??? Geez, your TU 812 vs EX 683 is HUGE difference. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it depends.  I got my second Citi DC with 11 inq's on EX, 12 ing's on EQ and 9 ing's on TU.  I'm afraid to count how many I have now.  Probably 15/16.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sandi, most likely the difference between us and Citi, was I was going for my first Citi card with 10 INQ's, whereas you already had history with them and were going for at least your second Citi card. The other ops that were declined were also going for their first Citi product, so I believe Citi is definitely INQ sensitive with new accounts anyway. All of us were right around 800 with zero derogs and were all declined for the same reason: "too many INQ's".
Message 15 of 16
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your info.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.