Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank Credit Limit?

tag
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Bank Credit Limit?

@Chris679 wrote:
You can move limits with a HP and if you use them the limits will grow. 26k for me between two cards. I think they started around 6k total.

I requested and received an "instant" online increase last year as a SP (possibly no pull - since they already have my data given they provide monthly Fico 8 BC scores). The increase was only $1.8k but no HP. I did have the option to request a further dollar amount increase but, Citi's message said requesting more would trigger a HP.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 11 of 15
noobody
Established Contributor

since citi offer SP CLI every 6 month, they is really no need for CL combine like chase.
They gave me 50% CLI at 5 month click last year, very happy with them.
chase gave me every card I applied for, but never any CLI.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think all of us have a story like this with (fill in the blank) bank.  Citi let me in on the Prestige at 5K, 6 months later I requested a CLI to 17K (which they approved with a HP).  Maybe show more usage on the card?

My citi bank double cash is my most used card (for everday use) with about 30 or so transactions every month but i make weekly payments to keep util % low.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@noobody wrote:
since citi offer SP CLI every 6 month, they is really no need for CL combine like chase.
They gave me 50% CLI at 5 month click last year, very happy with them.
chase gave me every card I applied for, but never any CLI.

I do the SP CLI for my citi cards as well and decided to call in for my chase freedom to increase the limit (started at 4k then 8k after I called on the 6 month mark), they told me it would be a hard pull but it never showed up after 2 months on my credit reports, my boyfriend decided not to call in for it and they automatically increased his limit after 7-8 months since his previous increase even though he barely uses the card

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

odd_dogg, 

If you don't mind me asking....

How did you get your signature to contain those images of the CC's?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.