Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank FICO Scores - AT&T Universal

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Citi Bank FICO Scores - AT&T Universal

I have been reading about Citi's announcement to start making FICO scores available to all Citi Cardholder beginning in January, however I just found a news article that states the following:  

"And the scores will be provided only to the 23.5 million customers with Citi-branded credit cards, not those branded with other companies, such as Sears, Best Buy and Macy's."

I have a feeling I may not like the answer to this, however I have the AT&T Universal Card through Citi.  Any guesses if this falls in the bucket above, meaning that FICO scores will not be provided?  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Bank FICO Scores - AT&T Universal

Correct; if this holds true, you likely will not receive a FICO score through your ATT Citi card. 

CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 2 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jon22guitar wrote:

Correct; if this holds true, you likely will not receive a FICO score through your ATT Citi card. 

I would disagree.  Of course, this remains to be seen on which legacy products it would be available.  It is possible the Citi AT&T Universal card may be elegible since it is considered part of their legacy products.  In that case, the Citi Hilton Honors would be exempt as would be the Citi AAdvantage card but it's doubtful.

Message 3 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

I guess we will find out in a couple of months, however I am *really* hoping that they will include the AT&T Universal Card.  

Not sure if this tells us anything or not, however Citi has not included the AT&T Universal Card in the Apple Pay program.  Not sure why or if this could be an indication of anything else.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 9
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

My gut feeling is that if you're on the online.citibank.com domain while viewing your account information then you'll receive the FICO scores. If you're on one of the accountonline.com domain (Home Depot) then you will not receive it.

Message 5 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

My gut feeling is that if you're on the online.citibank.com domain while viewing your account information then you'll receive the FICO scores. If you're on one of the accountonline.com domain (Home Depot) then you will not receive it.

Good point!  I hope your gut is correct!  When I log into my account, it is https://online.citibank.com.   Also, I noticed that the account webpage says Citi at the top with the Citi logo, with no mention of AT&T Universal whatsoever.  Maybe a good sign??

Message 6 of 9
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Good point!  I hope your gut is correct!  When I log into my account, it is https://online.citibank.com.   Also, I noticed that the account webpage says Citi at the top with the Citi logo, with no mention of AT&T Universal whatsoever.  Maybe a good sign??

Yep, I think you're good to go.

Message 7 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Yep, I think you're good to go.

I am hoping so.  Thank you once again!  

Message 8 of 9
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Can I just have an EQ Fico already Smiley Sad
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.