New Contributor
overwhelmed_2010

Re: Citi Bank Simplicity CC-Denied??

Well I guess I need to clarify...I app'd twice BUT not like I did in 2010...Can't see where this hsould be a REASON ..PLUS i have SEVERAL cc that I did pay to zero balances. I can't imagine that 2 pulls would be considered TOO MANY INQUIRIES???

Last app 10/12
**no app'ing till 10/14 or more***
New Contributor
ItchyAppFingers

Re: Citi Bank Simplicity CC-Denied??

Yeah, Citi is horrible with recons. They won't budge like other lenders. I also got denied for "too many inquires" for there forward card. I tried to recon with the rep but he was like "oh sorry....(indifferent)"
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}