Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎02-23-2009
0

Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

Does anyone know where to get the application status for Citi, BoA and Chas?

I submitted an application for Citi AAdvantage, AAA from Bank of America and Chase Freedom yesterday on the same day. I notice BoA pulled Experian, Chase pulled TU and Citi usually pulled Equifax. But how long does it take for them to approve an application? Does anyone know?

 

 

 

 

Epic Contributor
Posts: 23,791
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

you got further processing needed?

I would call the bank of america back door number and you can get response right then over phone 

Fico Scores: EQ- 662., TU 684 Barclay, EX 700 (3/21/15)

You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
72 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎02-23-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

Yep, I usually get further processing time is needed. What exactly do they really need?

The only card I ever got an instant approve was my 7 months old Amex Blue Sky, the rest is like needed more time etc.. That's so annoying!! 

 

Contributor
Posts: 98
Registered: ‎02-28-2008
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

I got a 30 day message on my Chase app on 7/28 - called application status number (found it here via a search) the next morning and it said I was approved (the card just arrived today).

 


CreditCard101 wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the application status for Citi, BoA and Chas?

I submitted an application for Citi AAdvantage, AAA from Bank of America and Chase Freedom yesterday on the same day. I notice BoA pulled Experian, Chase pulled TU and Citi usually pulled Equifax. But how long does it take for them to approve an application? Does anyone know?

 

 

 

 


 

 

TU (3/30/09): 771
EQ (3/30/09): 751
EX (5/19/08): 715
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎02-23-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

[ Edited ]

I called Chase # and received a message " you'll receive a letter in the mail regarding the application decision within 7-10 business days" ..This doesnt sound good because I got this from them last time tooo. However I will write a letter to reconsider.

 

I called BoA and they said it's still in process and the rep said it could take 2-3 weeks to process...I can wait...

 

I called Citi and the automated system automatically transfer me to CSR but the office was closed, something is wrong with Citi. The status didn't generate any message...

 

 

Keep my finger cross, I hope to get approve for at least one or two cards out of three..

 

 

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 08-06-2009 05:05 AM
Established Member
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎06-18-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

Good luck......keep us posted!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎02-23-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

okay, Citi is a bit strange. I submitted my application on the August 4th and they did not pulled credit report until today August 6th from Equifax ( just check my credit monitoring). Something isn't right!

So the application did not process until a few days later. I assume there's no way to get instant approval or status at the time of application.

Has anyone experience this before?

 

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status


CreditCard101 wrote:

okay, Citi is a bit strange. I submitted my application on the August 4th and they did not pulled credit report until today August 6th from Equifax ( just check my credit monitoring). Something isn't right!

So the application did not process until a few days later. I assume there's no way to get instant approval or status at the time of application.

Has anyone experience this before?


I was instantly approved for my Diamond Preferred in December 2008.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎02-23-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

My application status update:

Citi is holding my application for verification when I called to check the status. They required proof of address, so i did mail it out today 3 forms of proof they request Telephone bill, CC statement, SS card.

 

AAA BofA INSTANT DENIED, it's just terrible. Had a c/o in 2001 =x

 

Chase waiting for the letter to see what up..

 

 

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status


CreditCard101 wrote:

My application status update:

Citi is holding my application for verification when I called to check the status. They required proof of address, so i did mail it out today 3 forms of proof they request Telephone bill, CC statement, SS card.

 

AAA BofA INSTANT DENIED, it's just terrible. Had a c/o in 2001 =x

 

Chase waiting for the letter to see what up..


Have you looked at your CBR's lately? Are they frozen? Something may be up that you need to investigate.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.