Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

I just sent the recon letter and nothing else. Chase denied me automatically by credit scoring system, obviously it wasn't human decisions at all. So i request for recon..BoA is the same too..Don't need to sent in anything they already pulled it..
Message 21 of 24
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just sent the recon letter and nothing else. Chase denied me automatically by credit scoring system, obviously it wasn't human decisions at all. So i request for recon..BoA is the same too..Don't need to sent in anything they already pulled it..

Many issuers ask you to submit a credit report with your recon request. Best to call them first and ask how to recon. Frequently the request and attachments are faxed to a dedicated fax number. You might hear something back from your letters. Then again you might not. You have nothing to lose from calling.

Chase is very slow. If you want the human touch you will get it... eventually.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont feel it is necessary to send in another CR, it will be the same. PLus they didnt request for it. In fact I would have to wait longer to get a CR from the bureau and mail them in.
Message 23 of 24
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I dont feel it is necessary to send in another CR, it will be the same. PLus they didnt request for it. In fact I would have to wait longer to get a CR from the bureau and mail them in.

Suit yourself. You could have three credit reports in thirty minutes. They didn't ask you for anything. You didn't give them a chance by not calling. All we are trying to get you a prompt reconsideration. And yes, there is a clock running on a proper recon request.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.