Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi/Bank of America/Chase Application Status

yah I did, i dont see anything in there. My CR is pretty clean and I don't know why the Credit Analysis denied me for having a previous c/o in 2001.

Message 11 of 24
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yah I did, i dont see anything in there. My CR is pretty clean and I don't know why the Credit Analysis denied me for having a previous c/o in 2001.

Well there is no time constraint on the use of internal records. Just ask AMEX. They perfected the vendetta I think.

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Application status Update:

Citi AA Bronze MC: Approved, not sure of the credit line and APR yet but will be in the welcome package...CHEERS Smiley Happy

Chase Freedom MC: waiting for reconsideration

AAA BoA Visa: waiting for reconsideration..

Message 13 of 24
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo I called today and was approved for $6k limit..Wooho highest credit line ever approved instantly..

Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

List in the backdoor numbers here you will see citi. You can enter your ssn and here the status.
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been two weeks since I mailed out recon letter to BoA and Chase. I havent heard anything back from them yet.

Has anyone experienced recon letter to BoA or Chase?

Message 17 of 24
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's been two weeks since I mailed out recon letter to BoA and Chase. I havent heard anything back from them yet.

Has anyone experienced recon letter to BoA or Chase?

You mailed recon letters?  Why didn't you call?  It may take forever if it get to the right place.  

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont want to call because I'm afraid to get instant declined. Plus talking to them make me more nervous. I mailed the letter to the return address from the letter they sent me.

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 08-26-2009 02:28 PM
Message 19 of 24
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont want to call because I'm afraid to get instant declined. Plus talking to them make me more nervous. I mailed the letter to the return address from the letter they sent me.

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 08-26-2009 02:28 PM

Those people on the other end of that phone are just like you and I.  They're working to make a living and just so happen to work in a banking call center.  No need to be nervous.  Good luck with your approval.

Did you mail an updated copy of your credit report they pull?  They normally ask for a copy of your credit report during recon.  Keep us updated.  

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.