cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

I didn't see any foreign transaction fee on the card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 11 of 124
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

@creditsurfer You don't want to know. It'll take you hours to go through his credit report haha
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 12 of 124
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

really want this card Smiley Sad

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 13 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CREDITSURFER wrote:

really want this card Smiley Sad

You might get denied because you just got approved for Citi TY last month. 

Ron.

Message 14 of 124
Volpes
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Volpes wrote:

There are three different cards right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Finance/Make-Payment/pcmcat226300050002.c?id=pcmcat226300050002

I purchased a refrigerator last year, since my oldish one stopped working. Haha, their card offers 18months 0% financing and that NOT an introductory rate. Pretty good, even though I had enough cash to purchase.

Not after Sept.6. It will be only one. It will be Citi Best Buy Card or RZMC.

Beginning September 6, 2013 your Best Buy Credit Card will be owned by Citibank, N.A.. From September 5 - 9, this website will be available for viewing account information only. Account management features including online payments, emergency card replacements, update contact information etc. will be unavailable during this period. As of September 9, you will need to register your account through Citibank, N.A. to continue managing your account online

Ron.

Wow, how long was that message there and I didn't even notice it? At least its not Chase, because they hate me.
Message 15 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Volpes wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Volpes wrote:

There are three different cards right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Finance/Make-Payment/pcmcat226300050002.c?id=pcmcat226300050002

I purchased a refrigerator last year, since my oldish one stopped working. Haha, their card offers 18months 0% financing and that NOT an introductory rate. Pretty good, even though I had enough cash to purchase.

Not after Sept.6. It will be only one. It will be Citi Best Buy Card or RZMC.

Beginning September 6, 2013 your Best Buy Credit Card will be owned by Citibank, N.A.. From September 5 - 9, this website will be available for viewing account information only. Account management features including online payments, emergency card replacements, update contact information etc. will be unavailable during this period. As of September 9, you will need to register your account through Citibank, N.A. to continue managing your account online

Ron.

Wow, how long was that message there and I didn't even notice it? At least its not Chase, because they hate me.

They had Chase cards many years ago and it was Circuit City card. It was converted into Best Buy card. It was discontinued many years ago.

Ron.

Message 16 of 124
annebythesea
New Contributor

I was in Best Buy last week and I asked the chasier after checking out how the new cards were going to work if we already had the old ones and he really didn't know other then the new card would come in the mail sometime next month. But what I really found interesting what that he told me that you would not be able to switch over to the new owned-by-Citibank card until you finished paying off the old card, the one owned by Capital One. I'm taking his message with a grain of salt, because who knows how much info the employees are actually told but my mom and I both have best buy cards and she still owes money on hers and I don't so it'll be interesting to see if we both get new cards in the mail next month or just me. 

Starting Score: MyFico EQ 694 (3/2013)
Current Score: MyFico EQ 707 (4/1/2013), EX 734 (4/12/2013 - AMEX pull)
Goal Score: 740+, gardening since: 5/17/13

Message 17 of 124
Volpes
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

They had Chase cards many years ago and it was Circuit City card. It was converted into Best Buy card. It was discontinued many years ago.

Ron.

I mean the message for the BB Store Card.
Message 18 of 124
mxp114
Valued Contributor

From reading the terms and the even the card name itself, it looks like RewardZone might become My Best Buy Rewards. Regardless of the program name, the card is no longer RZMC. Time for a new acronym, maybe BBMC or MBBMC? lol

Message 19 of 124
Volpes
Regular Contributor

http://www.citigroup.com/citi/news/2013/130218a.htm

By any chance, doe anyone know if Citi kick people to the curbe? lol Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.