cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

tag
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

Well anything is better then Cap 1 Smiley Happy I've had my RZMC since like 2007 and I'm stuck with a 1,000$ limit! I hope citi will give us CLI so we can utilize the 0% offers Smiley Happy

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 41 of 124
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Great!! Can't wait to start my journey this will for sure be on my store card list. And yes hopefully they give better cli than Cap1

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 42 of 124
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@IECredit wrote:

Well anything is better then Cap 1 Smiley Happy I've had my RZMC since like 2007 and I'm stuck with a 1,000$ limit! I hope citi will give us CLI so we can utilize the 0% offers Smiley Happy

I just got a CLI from CapOne from $1,000 to $1,750 last month.  Have you been trying to Luv button every 6 months or so?

Message 43 of 124
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

does any1 know if they are gonna send current card holders replacement cards? My dad has Store card plan A.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 44 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got CLI every six month for my BB store card. I haven't gotten any CLI for my BB RZMC. 

Ron.

Message 45 of 124
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Better question is what will be the rewards for MC version now? Since the inception of 5% rewards at BB stores, it seems the 2% on Dining & Groceries is gone and it's now either 5% at BB or 1% everywhere else. It used to be 1% everywhere including 1% extra percent if used in groceries or dining (2% back) which I used a lot and 4% cash back. will they even keep 1% now? Anyway - we will see might have to cancel that card. Already get 5% at Best Buy during holiday season from Chase and DIscover anyway so it might not be worth keeping it.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 46 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MarcinXP wrote:

Better question is what will be the rewards for MC version now? Since the inception of 5% rewards at BB stores, it seems the 2% on Dining & Groceries is gone and it's now either 5% at BB or 1% everywhere else. It used to be 1% everywhere including 1% extra percent if used in groceries or dining (2% back) which I used a lot and 4% cash back. will they even keep 1% now? Anyway - we will see might have to cancel that card. Already get 5% at Best Buy during holiday season from Chase and DIscover anyway so it might not be worth keeping it.

I think I still have 2% for dining and groceries. I didn't see any mention about the bonus on the new card. I hope they are not going to change it.

Ron.

Message 47 of 124
tburns
Regular Contributor

I have 2 crappy BB cards, BBRZMC been stuck at $300 since I got it 2 years ago and a year old BB store card plan B which is about 8 months old and at $600. I asked for a CLI on the store card but was told I'm at the highest CL for this type of card...

I have tried to request a CLI on the RZMC a few times, last being last July '12 when I tried to close the Card but they said they would put in a CLI as a soft pull, however, I got a letter stating that I was denied due to no income on the form, the rep on the phone asked for it and when I called they said sorry but if you want to include your income it will be another HP. Needless to say I have not used the card since.

I am about to close it but this thread made me wonder. Do you guys think it would be worth it to wait until aftger Citi takes over before calling on either card?

Thanks

Message 48 of 124
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

There is no luv button for my BBRZ, I'm safely assuming I have a plan B card Smiley Indifferent Cap 1 wouldnt budge,  even tho my fico's are all over 700 accorss the boardSmiley Frustrated

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 49 of 124
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

yeah ive had my bbrzmc at $800 limit for the past sevetal years. cli requests were always denied and of course...luv button some peeps talk about is non-existent for me. i stopped using the card a year ago because i used it heavily. tried everything to get a cli...carry a balance, pif, carry a balance but pay balance in full after 2-3 months...but nothing! so will wait for the transition to citi and see if they can give me a cli. if not....i am closing it. dont see any point in sd'ing a card with an af that i dont use anymore. 

Message 50 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.