cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

tag
stevenngu92
Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

I just apped and was approved for $2000 with an apr of 27.99 (non-preferred version). Hopefully i'll be able to get a cli from them, but if not the CL is sufficient enough for me. After years of apping with cap1 and getting approved with a CL between $300-800 i'm relieved that CITI took over and that i can check one card off my list. Smiley Happy

btw they pulled experian for me. I live in CA and everyone beside GE pulls EQ for me.

Amazon Store Card ($6000) Amex BCE ($10000) Amex PRG (NPSL) BofA Better Balance Rewards ($3000) Best Buy Store Card ($5000) Chase Freedom ($2500) Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7900) Citi Prestige ($5000) Discover It ($10500) Walmart Discover ($6000) Wells Fargo CB ($4700)
Message 51 of 124
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@stevenngu92 wrote:

I just apped and was approved for $2000 with an apr of 27.99 (non-preferred version). Hopefully i'll be able to get a cli from them, but if not the CL is sufficient enough for me. After years of apping with cap1 and getting approved with a CL between $300-800 i'm relieved that CITI took over and that i can check one card off my list. Smiley Happy

btw they pulled experian for me. I live in CA and everyone beside GE pulls EQ for me.

So I take it you got the "My Best Buy CC"?

@I wonder if my APR will actually go down considering I currently have the 0$ AF / Gold Mastercard now @ 22.99%.  The terms under Citibank list the range as 17.99%-21.74%.

Message 52 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@stevenngu92 wrote:

Congrats!!!!! It looks like it is easier to get now. 

Ron.

Message 53 of 124
SPX

Is no one going to mentioned the outrageously high interest rate this card has? I would never apply for it for that reason alone. It's the same reason I won't apply for the Paypal CC.

I know everyone here is all about PIF but still. . . Things happen in life and you may end up having to carry a balance for a little while at some point. I pretty much try to avoid any card with an APR of 20% or higher.

Message 54 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@SPX wrote:

Is no one going to mentioned the outrageously high interest rate this card has? I would never apply for it for that reason alone. It's the same reason I won't apply for the Paypal CC.

I know everyone here is all about PIF but still. . . Things happen in life and you may end up having to carry a balance for a little while at some point. I pretty much try to avoid any card with an APR of 20% or higher.

They offer you 0% interest Financing for 6 months, 12 months ,18 months. I haven't paid a single penny of interest since I got the card. It helped me to buy computers applicance, tv without paying any interest. I paid it off before the promotional period ended.

Ron.

Message 55 of 124
halos24
Frequent Contributor

+1 to me that is the purpose of the card, abc actually only reason we use it is to buy appliances, computers ect... @ the 0%.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 56 of 124
SPX

Ron1 wrote

They offer you 0% interest Financing for 6 months, 12 months ,18 months. I haven't paid a single penny of interest since I got the card. It helped me to buy computers applicance, tv without paying any interest. I paid it off before the promotional period ended.

Ron.

So what happens to the card once the promotional period is over? Does it become a very light paperweight?

I guess I only go for cards that I think I'm going to get some long-term (years, maybe decades) of use from.

Message 57 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@SPX wrote:

Ron1 wrote

Ron.

So what happens to the card once the promotional period is over? Does it become a very light paperweight?

I guess I only go for cards that I think I'm going to get some long-term (years, maybe decades) of use from.

Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 58 of 124
SPX

@Ron1 wrote:

Smiley Happy

Ron.

OK. . .

Message 59 of 124
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The 0% is available over and over again as long as the purchase amount meets the requirements ($149 for 6 months)
So again apr doesn't matter to most unless you make the mistake of not paying off before promo ends on said purchase!
Message 60 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.