cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

tag
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

Has anyone tried to set-up their current BB account with Citi? I've tried but it asked for a security word and kept giving me an error message.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 111 of 124
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

I got my Best Buy Store Card today in the mail. I also set up my account online......

I tried to set up an Authorized User and for some reason i get the following message:

I checked my Experian Report today and the account is already reporting. (which deoesn't surprise me at all, CITI is really quick to report) 

Message 112 of 124
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I have without success too.  I'm guessing you won't be able to until the official switchover.

@CashOnDelivery wrote:
Has anyone tried to set-up their current BB account with Citi? I've tried but it asked for a security word and kept giving me an error message.

Message 113 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

I have without success too.  I'm guessing you won't be able to until the official switchover.

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

I tried it with BBY card and BBY RZMC. I got the error message. It couldn't find my account.

Ron.

Message 114 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@mnavas wrote:

I got my Best Buy Store Card today in the mail. I also set up my account online......

I tried to set up an Authorized User and for some reason i get the following message:

I checked my Experian Report today and the account is already reporting. (which deoesn't surprise me at all, CITI is really quick to report) 

Congrats!!!! Thanks for the info. I hope they will issue me a new card.

Ron.

Message 115 of 124
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@mnazas how does the card look?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 116 of 124
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@mnazas how does the card look?

The card looks pretty much the same like the one issued by Cap 1.. There's very few changes in the design

The letter that comes with the card might be different. It looks like this:

Message 117 of 124
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I just paid off my balance on my BB Store card. Now to wait for the conversion.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 118 of 124
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Well, this is odd.  I hope it gets cleaned up in the conversion to Citibank but I now have duplicate account entries for my BBY RZ MC (listed under Capital One) in Equifax.

Same open date, but slightly different account numbers.  One has history 6/2010 through 6/2013, the other only has 6/2010 - 5/2012.  

Message 119 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

Well, this is odd.  I hope it gets cleaned up in the conversion to Citibank but I now have duplicate account entries for my BBY RZ MC (listed under Capital One) in Equifax.

Same open date, but slightly different account numbers.  One has history 6/2010 through 6/2013, the other only has 6/2010 - 5/2012.  

Did they report already?

Ron.

Message 120 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.