I thought code 25 was verify and your approved
code 26 declined

but never heard of 28
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Business code 28??

I think it is a request for more information, probably a PG but you can call and ask if there is any more info you can provide for them to approve the app.
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi loves me for everything else, I just don't understand why I can't get a home depot mastercard without PG!
I gave them PF for commercial home depot card, who knew you couldn't upgrade that to the mastercard, there not getting 2 PG's!
Message 3 of 7
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

I agree I wouldn't do it either. I haven't been through this personally but I've read somewhere else they only look at your history with D&B. If it doesn't report any TL then they ask for PG.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The MC is Citi but the Commercial isn't. Different underwriting and everything.
28 for me was always a PG.
Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

my commercial is by citi also.
they said my D&B is not strong enough, need PG
Message 6 of 7
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

citi wants four years of DUN reporting or a PG! I was told online 28 means they need more information and that you always had to call whn apping in the store (but I have heard conflicting from form useser) I will tell you I app'd four times with denails till my duns refelcted my years of opperation baised on my incorp which was four years....
though a lot a good it did me since it looks like my construction biz is going down in flames
(damage control thank god for NO PGS!!!)

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 06-26-2008 01:25 PM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.