Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CC No Longer Showing on CRs

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Citi CC No Longer Showing on CRs

So I have two accounts with Citi both from 2004 and still open in good standing. I noticed however, that one account no longer shows on ANY of my credit reports. Its quite strange, I use the USAA credit monitoring and have pulled the reports many of times, only to notice that this one citi account has been missing for about 6 months now. Long story short I called Citi and they stated I need to pull (on my own) each credit report and then send them a letter indicating the account is no longer there, in order to get them to look into it. Has this happened to anyone else out there? I'm inclined not to do anything... as I guess this would be considered a "hidden" TL if I played my cards right. Besides, I don't carry any balances on any of my cards... its just a very odd situation.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi CC No Longer Showing on CRs

Have you tried pulling your reports directly from the CRAs? If you do and they're still not reporting, then notify CITI.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.