Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Citi CC Options???

Well, geez, these CCCs sure make the names confusing, don't they?! It sounds like the same card to me. And I just got one. I think it's the Dividend one. But that was just luck, I guess. I didn't even realize there was a difference with the names so similar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

[ Edited ]

Freedom looks like a good option to me. I'm even considering PCing. Are there any drawbacks to it?

Just the 5 pts for every $1 on restaurants, books, movies and music would be great. That does convert to 5%, right?

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

New Contributor
LilNYC

bichonmom wrote:

Freedom looks like a good option to me. I'm even considering PCing. Are there any drawbacks to it?

Just the 5 pts for every $1 on restaurants, books, movies and music would be great. That does convert to 5%, right?

I think you meant Forward? Btw- 5 pts on Amazon as well. I think if you choose to redeem the rewards as either a credit twds your mortgage or student loans you get the full 5% value but at gift cards it might be slightly lower. I have both the Citi Forward & Thank You cards & linked them so that I get the full value for my Forward purchases, so I'm not sure what the Forward redemtion levels are if that's the only Citi card you have. I have heard that pts earned on the Forward card can't be redeemed at the full value.

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Oops! I think I'm on CC overload! Yeah, I mean Forward. It would be my only Citi card, so if the points are redeemable at full value, then maybe I'm better off sticking w/the Dividend Plat.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+