Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CC Options???

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi CC Options???

Well, geez, these CCCs sure make the names confusing, don't they?! It sounds like the same card to me. And I just got one. I think it's the Dividend one. But that was just luck, I guess. I didn't even realize there was a difference with the names so similar.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 14
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Freedom looks like a good option to me. I'm even considering PCing. Are there any drawbacks to it?

Just the 5 pts for every $1 on restaurants, books, movies and music would be great. That does convert to 5%, right?

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 14
LilNYC
New Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Freedom looks like a good option to me. I'm even considering PCing. Are there any drawbacks to it?

Just the 5 pts for every $1 on restaurants, books, movies and music would be great. That does convert to 5%, right?

I think you meant Forward? Btw- 5 pts on Amazon as well. I think if you choose to redeem the rewards as either a credit twds your mortgage or student loans you get the full 5% value but at gift cards it might be slightly lower. I have both the Citi Forward & Thank You cards & linked them so that I get the full value for my Forward purchases, so I'm not sure what the Forward redemtion levels are if that's the only Citi card you have. I have heard that pts earned on the Forward card can't be redeemed at the full value.

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 13 of 14
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Oops! I think I'm on CC overload! Yeah, I mean Forward. It would be my only Citi card, so if the points are redeemable at full value, then maybe I'm better off sticking w/the Dividend Plat.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.