Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CC Website Down

tag
VeggieTales
Established Member

Citi CC Website Down

Just so you all know the website seems to be down, at least at my end. So if you were planning to apply for any Citi cards I would hold off until it's fully back up

Chase $4K | Citi Dividend Platinum Select $2K | Citi Forward $2K | Capital One Platinum $2K | Discover IT $1.6K| Capital One Journey $750 | Bank of America Cash Rewards $500 | Macy's Store $500 |
Starting Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Current Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Goal Score: 800

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CC Website Down

+1 It's been down for me since yesterday.

Message 2 of 8
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Home Depot as well...

Message 3 of 8
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Yup, can get to the log in screen, but getting a message that the site is unavailable, with a phone number to call for immediate assistance. Hope no one has an immediate payment due!
Message 4 of 8
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:
Yup, can get to the log in screen, but getting a message that the site is unavailable, with a phone number to call for immediate assistance. Hope no one has an immediate payment due!

If they do...push it through your bank bill pay!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 8
VeggieTales
Established Member

@maiden_girl wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

If they do...push it through your bank bill pay!

You can also call in your payment, which is free as long as you do it through the automated system and not through an agent. That's what I had to do today. I hope the site being down is not some sort of cyber attack :/

Chase $4K | Citi Dividend Platinum Select $2K | Citi Forward $2K | Capital One Platinum $2K | Discover IT $1.6K| Capital One Journey $750 | Bank of America Cash Rewards $500 | Macy's Store $500 |
Starting Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Current Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Goal Score: 800

Message 6 of 8
laz98
Senior Contributor

Glad I'm not the only one Smiley Happy  It's annoying because my statement is supposed to come out today, & the site is down.  This happened to me last month, too.  I hope they get it together.  The Sears site was also down earlier; I haven't checked recently to see if it is back up or not.

Message 7 of 8
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Oh nooo, it's a sign that times are ending...LOL

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.