Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CC softing me

tag
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi CC softing me

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Citi will hand out Platinum Visa for CL between $2K to $5K. Anything after $5K is Visa Signature.

To receive a Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Visa Signature®, you must meet our applicable criteria bearing on creditworthiness. Your revolving credit limit will be determined by your annual salary and wages, your other annual income and a review of your debt, including the debt listed on your credit report. You will be informed of the amount of your revolving credit limit when you receive your card. Some revolving credit limits may be as low as $2000. Please note that cash advances may be limited to a portion of your revolving credit limit.

This is good information.  I'm thinking about applying for a Citi Advantage credit card.  I want the bonus miles.  I have a 50K mile offer that is going to expire at the end of the month.

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 21 of 25
teenastie
Established Contributor

@aftermath wrote:

@AndySoCal wrote:

The link to the article below would seem to contradict  the 1099 statement.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/unroadwarrior/2012/03/14/totally-flawed-newsweek-article-advices-avoid...

You hear that teenastie? Smiley Wink

I slept good last night and I should sleep even better tonight! Oh well back to the drawing board for my plot to take over the world Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 25
aftermath
Established Contributor

@teenastie wrote:

@aftermath wrote:

@AndySoCal wrote:

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/unroadwarrior/2012/03/14/totally-flawed-newsweek-article-advices-avoid...

I slept good last night and I should sleep even better tonight! Oh well back to the drawing board for my plot to take over the world Smiley Wink

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 23 of 25
teenastie
Established Contributor

@aftermath wrote:

*sinister laugh* Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@aftermath wrote:

@teenastie wrote:

@aftermath wrote:

@AndySoCal wrote:

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.