Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Citi CL decreased!

pattycake wrote:

College students did not have credit, they had bank accounts that mom and dad could place money in to pay for expenses. 

I knew I missing out on something during my college years. The only person who put money in that bank account was me.

Also, we did have credit when I started college 38 years ago. Each and every student received a revolving account at the university store which sold textbooks and supplies, also wearing apparel, records, gifts and sundries. The account was accessed by means of a plastic card and a statement was sent out monthly (to the student). Incredibly modern, eh?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}