Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI Denied after 6th statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CLI Denied after 6th statement

I put $5000 in the requested box, I can't remember if it was the total requested CLI or the new limit. Honestly I thought it would just get rejected so wasn't really paying attention :-)

Message 11 of 13
bribro
Valued Contributor

If I remember correctly the box is for how much more you want, which would certainly make sense in your case. I've always wondered if you should just be conservative in the ask or go for broke and see how they counter...

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already got the HP so I just thought I would go for broke and maybe they would counter. I wasn't expecting to get the whole $5k so was very happy, and there was no second HP.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.