Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI EO Contact...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Citi CLI EO Contact...

I went through the Citi EO to get my 4800 increase on my silver card from 200.00 to 5k

Do you think I will have to go through them (the EO) everyime I want an increase as for the last 4.5 yrs when I tried "online" it flat out declined

Do you think the EO put notes in their system so it won't decline anymore...like meaning have I hit a threashold where they will go through online

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi CLI EO Contact...

@Andy77 wrote:

I went through the Citi EO to get my 4800 increase on my silver card from 200.00 to 5k

Do you think I will have to go through them (the EO) everyime I want an increase as for the last 4.5 yrs when I tried "online" it flat out declined

Do you think the EO put notes in their system so it won't decline anymore...like meaning have I hit a threashold where they will go through online

It's likely you may have to go through them but they simply refer the information to the U/W team.  It will just depend if they're able to CLI based on whatever factors they take into consideration with your file and history.

If the declined reasons point to the BK, then it's something you may need to engage them directly to see if there's flexibility for a CLI.  Unfortunately their notes (if any) do not prevent the system to decline the CLI whether it's submitted online or requested by phone/chat.

Message 2 of 4
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Well at least now at the 4.5 yr mark maybe they are overlooking my BK as I think 4800 increase, at once, is a good amount

Message 3 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.