Regular Contributor
Locksley123

Citi CLI Link

I noticed that Citi has a link on their website for CLI. Upon clicking on it I received following statement:

"We regretthat we cannot approve your request for a Credit Line Increase at this time.Your request was processed by the credit record we have on file, as well as acredit scoring system, which assigns a numerical value to various items on yourcredit card account(s). Your credit score did not meet our requirements,because:

One or more of your accounts with us has insufficientactivity."

Have anyone else experienced similar problem?

I have two Citi accounts. One of them is my main account and I charge over 10 transactions each month. The other had a balance for a while and was paid off slowly, but recently had several large purchases. I did use that account quite a bit about a year ago.

Perhaps another reason might be that my main account doesn't report balance/credit limit to any of CRA. Any thoughts? 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}