cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI - Screen difference for SP & HP and Personal/Biz Accts?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi CLI - Screen difference for SP & HP and Personal/Biz Accts?

Are the Credit Line Increase screens different for personal and business??

When I click a CLI on my partners personal account it shows a screen with 4 tabs of information you will go through or they will give you.

When I click it on the business account it just asks for amount and submit... is that the auto approval CLI if I click it?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi CLI Business vs. Personal Accounts?

I don't think so. It is the same way for me. One page to fill out and submit for business but not an automatic approval. For personal accounts, it may or may not be an automatic approval after submitting their 4 pages.

Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

I don't think so. It is the same way for me. One page to fill out and submit for business but not an automatic approval. For personal accounts, it may or may not be an automatic approval after submitting their 4 pages.

I was thinking I had read that people that had a CLI available in the computer already didn't see the 4 page screen on personal accounts right from the beginning when they clicked the credit line increase button and that meant it was a SP.  His personal account has always had the 4 page screen that's why I was surprised when I see this 1 page screen with just requested amount and income before a submit on the business... But, also wanted to make sure it wasn't because business accounts all got manual reviews or something unlike personal accounts! it's also only been open like 3 months...

Message 3 of 10
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

I was thinking I had read that people that had a CLI available in the computer already didn't see the 4 page screen on personal accounts right from the beginning when they clicked the credit line increase button and that meant it was a SP.  His personal account has always had the 4 page screen that's why I was surprised when I see this 1 page screen with just requested amount and income before a submit on the business... But, also wanted to make sure it wasn't because business accounts all got manual reviews or something unlike personal accounts! it's also only been open like 3 months...

Where did you see that an automatic approval would be only one page for personal accounts? If true, that is good to know!

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi CLI Business vs. Personal - Whats Screen Look like for SP vs. HP?

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

Where did you see that an automatic approval would be only one page for personal accounts? If true, that is good to know!

There is a thread from a month or two ago and it's been a long running "What tells you it's a SP before you click the button" theory and "I THINK" people with SP CLI were not getting the full 4 page screen when they clicked CLI button.  Maybe I can change the title for others to post?!

Message 5 of 10
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

I want to bump this thread because I am also curious.

When I click "Request Increase" a screen pops up that looks for my income, the amount I am requesting, if I rent or own, and my monthly rent or mortgage payment. That is likely the 4 pieces of information CA is referring to. Then I click continue, and it informs me that Citi will check my credit history, so I always cancel out. How can I get SP?

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 6 of 10
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

I would call CS to inquire about a SP cli.  There's no real way of knowing if it's gonna be HP or SP.  I did the same thing on my Dividend card today, and entered the same info you just listed, and pressed enter.  Next screen verified what i typed, and at bottom said  they can check credit history. So, i said heck with it, and next screen came up with Congrats, we can increase your line by 1k eff immediately, and no pull was needed.  It's like russian roulette when you click for result.  Wish they would go back to the old way.  I was willing to burn a HP for a double cli, but they countered with the usual 1k.  Glad it wasn't HP though

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 7 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi CLI - Screen difference for SP & HP and Personal/Biz Accts?

So this first screen is only asking for how much you want and income and do you see it as part of a 4 tab process or you just see this one screen then a confirm?
I know the 4 tab screen process is a HP so this 1 screen with just basic info and a confirm sounds like SP!
Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

well clearly personal vs. business must give different screens because the business card was showing screen with just 2 questions: 1. amount of increase and 2. income....submit (Thanks, We will let you know in 7-10 days) UGH LAST card I wanted to waste an INQ on.

the personal card shows: I've been saying tabs, wonder if that's bad wording, I see:

1.provide information and asks for increase amount and salary and rent or mortgage and a conitnue button but along the top I can see 2. 3. 4.

2 is check information

3. request result

4. your finished.

the people that are getting SP are not seeing these 4 screen processes from the beginning are you?

Message 9 of 10
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

It sounds like KIPPIE saw all 4 pieces of information but still got an SP. Anyone else?

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.