Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

Citi CLI and Conversion to World Dividend

After receiving a SP cli of 1k today, i decided to give them a call to request upgrade to Dividend World MC.  I figured i might as well try, as i don't have a World MC. CS rep had to check my account to see if it was eligible for the upgrade, and it was.  Conversion will take place in 51 days, around 8/28.  Account number changes, but history, CL, and everything else stays same.  No pull of any kind was mentioned, and i had to agree to the new terms for the account.  After hanging up with her, i thought about the WEMC, but i'll wait awhile.  I didn't want to seem too anxious or greedy.  Besides, i really haven't spent alot on the card, and i've had it over 2 years or so.  Just my .02 in case anyone else may be considering this request.

Current Score: EQ: 807 TU: 811 EX: 813 (Fico) 8/14
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 10k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 10k|Chae IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Citi CLI and Conversion to World Dividend

KIPPIE12 wrote:

After receiving a SP cli of 1k today, i decided to give them a call to request upgrade to Dividend World MC.  I figured i might as well try, as i don't have a World MC. CS rep had to check my account to see if it was eligible for the upgrade, and it was.  Conversion will take place in 51 days, around 8/28.  Account number changes, but history, CL, and everything else stays same.  No pull of any kind was mentioned, and i had to agree to the new terms for the account.  After hanging up with her, i thought about the WEMC, but i'll wait awhile.  I didn't want to seem too anxious or greedy.  Besides, i really haven't spent alot on the card, and i've had it over 2 years or so.  Just my .02 in case anyone else may be considering this request.

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Established Contributor
hot4u

Congrats.....

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Senior Contributor
Ron1

Congrats!!!

Ron.

Regular Contributor
shanac

I did the same thing last week! I had my Citi Diamond Preferred MC converted to dividend World because I don't use the rewards points. It should arrive sometime in August.

Current Score: EQ FICO 758 as of 4/15/14 TU FICO 789 as of 5/2013 EX 781 via Amex 6/12/13
Goal Score: 800 Gardening 10/12/13 until 8/2014 app for final PLUS Loan

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+