Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI

tag
littlesister
Contributor

Citi CLI

Just received a cli from citi with no hard pull. I'm happy cause in Feb I was denied and it was a hard pull.

My limit was 8000, now 9800 !! It isnt much, but I will take anything without a hard pull.

I'm glad considering I just received my simplicity card not to long ago.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

Congrats!  How were you able to get them to do a CLI by doing a soft pull?

Message 2 of 8
littlesister
Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

I told the lady if it would be a hard pull to forget it and I also told her It would be nice if she would match my 10000 discover card.

She stated she would let me no if it would be a hard pull before it happened. I could of gotten more with one, but umn, no.,thanks anyway!

The 1800 was already pre-approved.
Message 3 of 8
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

+1...I would like to know as well. And congrats btw!

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 4 of 8
happyhome40
New Contributor

I just got approved for my citi last weekend. I called today to get a CLI but the reps said they didn't know if it was going to be a hard or soft pull, that they were not trained to know anything about that. I'm kindly said, thank you very much and hung up. Monica
Message 5 of 8
sqrt
Contributor

Just got a citi forward cli today as well, without hard pull. from 4k to 5k. 

Anyone know when to ask again? after two month?

freedom|forward|delta|spg|It|marriott|dividend|ua|aa|csp|typ
Message 6 of 8
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@happyhome40 wrote:
I just got approved for my citi last weekend. I called today to get a CLI but the reps said they didn't know if it was going to be a hard or soft pull, that they were not trained to know anything about that. I'm kindly said, thank you very much and hung up. Monica

I called them last week to ask about a CLI on my Citi Diamond Preferred, as I have read here that Citi will SP CLI requests.  While the rep was very nice, she told me the same thing - "I don't know."  So, I asked her to check with a supervisor, got put on hold for a few minutes, and then she came back and said that it would be an HP.  So, no deal for me. I'll ask again in about 6 months after I've had the card for one year and show a $0 balance - maybe it will be different then.

This being said, congrats to those who got their CLI with only a SP.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 7 of 8
sqrt
Contributor

how much you asked? 2X? 

I have a 0 balance and I asked 4k to 6k two month ago and was rejected (SP).

Today I asked from 4k to 5k and they approved. 

freedom|forward|delta|spg|It|marriott|dividend|ua|aa|csp|typ
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.