Regular Contributor
lanc

Citi CLI

I requested a Citi CLI last night and was declined with the letter will be mailed withing 7-10 days.  I thought my last request was in December last year because of a hard inq they did.  When I went to the document center online to see if the letter would be therer I noticed/forgot I had done an CLI request on May 2 which was also declined.  Basically I'm thinking this was declined because it hasn't been six months (missed it by like a week).  Does anyone have experience with how long after a citi decline should I wait?  I'm thinking I could request again in November because it would be 6 months but now I started the clock again by requesting a week early...

New Contributor
Elcid89

Re: Citi CLI

What reason(s) did they provide for the decline?

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Regular Contributor
lanc

Re: Citi CLI

Haven't recvieved the letter yet.  I was hoping it would be in the online document center.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}