Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI

tag
lanc
Regular Contributor

Citi CLI

I requested a Citi CLI last night and was declined with the letter will be mailed withing 7-10 days.  I thought my last request was in December last year because of a hard inq they did.  When I went to the document center online to see if the letter would be therer I noticed/forgot I had done an CLI request on May 2 which was also declined.  Basically I'm thinking this was declined because it hasn't been six months (missed it by like a week).  Does anyone have experience with how long after a citi decline should I wait?  I'm thinking I could request again in November because it would be 6 months but now I started the clock again by requesting a week early...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Elcid89
Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

What reason(s) did they provide for the decline?

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 2 of 3
lanc
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

Haven't recvieved the letter yet.  I was hoping it would be in the online document center.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.