Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi CLI!!!!

I CLI'd from $1200 to $2200 6 months ago. The luv button didn't worked for me in the past, always a screen telling me to call CSR...........until a few days ago! I hit the luv button 3 days ago and asked for a $1500 CLI to $3700, which they offered $1000 CLI to $3200 w/o hard pull, and I accepted. Although it has only been a few days, I thought I'd give it a shot and hit the luv button asking for a $5000 CLI to $8200, and it was accepted!!!!! Woot!!!

Now I'm gonna lay low for a while and ask for my costco AMEX CLI a month later.....

The cards I have now is:

Chase +1   $300>>My oldest card, stupid chase refuse every CLI request I ever made.... opened 2 yrs 6 month ago

Citi Dividend $1200>$2200>$3200>$8200   opened  2 yrs 3 months ago

Costco AMEX $1200>$3000 opened 10 months ago asked for CLI 5months ago

Crap1 CB card $2000 opened 5 months ago, CB was decent on groceries, otherwise I only need the card when I'm abroad........

Discover more $1500 opened 3 months ago.....

I've never been able to get into chase freedom, I think chase just plain hates me, despise the fact I have both my savings and checking with direct deposit with them....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi CLI!!!!

Major congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Guava
Established Contributor

So the CLI button works now even though you just requested one 3 days ago?

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@silver0187 wrote:

So the CLI button works now even though you just requested one 3 days ago?

Yep. I thought you had to wait for 6 months, but I just got most of the prime credit cards I really wanted recently, and wanted to garden for a year or so, so I thought I'd give it a try and asked for a huge CLI (200% increase!!!), if they refuse....no biggy, since I only spend $700~800 a month.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.