Citi CLI

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

@DI wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@DI wrote:
I received my new Citi card July 2009.  Will the Luv botton appear October 2009?

By the third or fourth statement.

My third statement generates October 10 or 11th.  I will be on the look out for it.  

Click on the Tools and Services Tab on the top of the page. If you see request a credit limit increase click that. If there is an offer waiting it should tell you how much they will give you. If you get the form then just back out it is a hard inquiry. CLI if waiting is no pull at all. Most have best luck with Citi and CLI if they use the card. Use it and PIF every month seems to work best. 

Message 41 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

ok. thanks for the info. I certainly don't want any more hard inquiries. 
Message 42 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

I need the CLI before my teaser rate expire 4/2010. 
Message 43 of 52
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

Use the card a lot. You might see 3 increases by then. What is the go to rate?

Message 44 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

@smallfry wrote:

@DI wrote:

Use the card a lot. You might see 3 increases by then. What is the go to rate?

15.99%

Message 45 of 52
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:
I received my new Citi card July 2009.  Will the Luv botton appear October 2009?

90 days exactly (for me three times now)

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 46 of 52
zkder
Valued Member

Every time I see one of these threads I'm blown away. I have scores of 760  and 790...I have a Citi Forward and PIF every month. I've never seen the love button once. I've had the card since may....it doesnt jive with the experience of everyone else on this board
Message 47 of 52
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@zkder wrote:
Every time I see one of these threads I'm blown away. I have scores of 760  and 790...I have a Citi Forward and PIF every month. I've never seen the love button once. I've had the card since may....it doesnt jive with the experience of everyone else on this board

Not everyone. I had my Citi card over 6 years before I got the soft pull/CLI. I hope it doesn't take that long for you. Smiley Happy

(myfico)
7/09 TU-742 EQ- 779
8/09 TU-765 EQ- 783
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802

CC interest free as of 8/09
Time can heal all wounds and a low FICO.
"Hello my name is Sandy and I'm a recovering crediholic".

Message 48 of 52
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

No "luv" button for me until month seven. Waiting to see if I get it in month ten or not. Should know soon.
Message 49 of 52
zkder
Valued Member

hmmm well i guess i will just wait and see. and then start a thread on here when it finally happens. assuming it doesnt take take 6 years

Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.