Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI

tag
asanch12
Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

so i logged into my account and saw that the CLI option was there (usually disappears after).   so i clicked it and it is asking for bank info.

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If you have the "form", where you have to fill out income, etc., it will be a hard inq.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 18
asanch12
Contributor

yeah, thats what i figured.  i was just posting that for USC08.

thanks HTSU, your info is always greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
tray
Valued Contributor

A few days ago I log into my account saw the cli link and there was a hard form present I did have a credit balance on my account at that time,  since then I have been using my cc and now I checked my account hit the cli link and no hard form, just stating cannot request a cli on line, and stating to call and the number, does anyone think this is a good sign for a cli with no HARD pull, thanks for any information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the CLI button? I have had a citi card for a while and have never seen a button appear. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot.

Message 15 of 18
Gh0st
Contributor

Tab should be under tools and services.

I got the please call  screen. Called and they asked how much i made, approved for +1k ontop of the 4k i had. So try and give them a call if you get that screen.

.Believe.
Message 16 of 18
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

See I'm leery, the Citi folks for my Citi American Airlines World MC says that if I fill the form online it may or may not be a hard pull. They said if I called we would have to do a hard pull.  They said the only time it doesn't is if it goes gives you the option when you call to check your balance and says "You may also be eligible for a CLI, please press 2 to check now"....

I get mixed reviews about it. I don't know who to believe. I'd love it on my home depot account by Citi but I'm too scared to do it because a form comes up asking my income and bank info, as well!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 17 of 18
jonathanw84
Established Member

When I click on the "Request a Credit Line Increase", it takes me to the form :-(

If I call the number, will they still force a hard pull? My current credit line is $11,300 and I utilize about $2000 of that each month and PIF. I just don't want to push my luck.

I have a Citi Premiere Pass Mastercard.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.