Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Cards

tag
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Citi Cards

Hi, I recently app'd for the Citi Professional Card. I think I did it for the wrong one, I wanted the Thank you points one but instead made a stupid mistake and app'd for the Citi Professional with low interest rate (which was denied).  I am trying to speak with a supervisor for a recon.. Is there a difference between the rewards Citi Professional? Would this one have been easier to get approved for b/c of the higher interest rate??  They advised me that there wouldn't be a product change available if the recon was approved.  Is this correct?? They said they couldn't convert to Citi Professional with Thank you points.  Please help!!

And if the recon doesn't work.. Would it be a good idea to app for the Citi Premier Pass?? I heard this one was the easiest to get.. I really want a Citi Card!!!!Smiley Very Happy

My Fakos range fm upper 670s-690's.  My EQ myfico score is 648.

Thanks!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Cards

I am approved for Citi Bronze AA Card / HHonors Card. Approved for both. My TU score is 687.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard that Diamond Preferred is probably the easiest one to get.  Premier Pas has a strange rewards system.  I'm not too familiar with it, but you can really only get the most out of it if you're a frequent traveler.  Something about only being able to redeem miles you get from spending in equal amounts with miles you get from flying.

Maybe someone who knows more about it will chime in.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with cheddar. It appears that the Professional card is harder to get than the Diamond Preferred. Maybe the Prof. card is one of their upper tier cards while the D.P. & the bronze AAdvantage are in the middle tier. As with most prime cards, YMMV.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.