Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CashReturns Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CashReturns Mastercard

Suit yourself. I've always been treated well by BofA, inlcuding  requested CLIs without any hard pulls. I have my checking and a local safe deposit box with them. At 2%, Schwab offers a great card.......
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess everyone is different...so far Citi is doing great according from my experience..Great customers service better than any OTHERS banks..seriously
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need yall opinion. I was approved for this Citi CashReturns card with $1,600 CL and 20.99 APR. Should I close this card or keep it?

The card is being mailed home and I hate the APR so badly that makes me dont want to use the card but keep it for more available credit and credit line increase later..What do you think?

Message 13 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think that if the card can help you with overall util and the potential for future growth, it's not worth feeling insulted by the APR. It's just a number. It won't affect you if you don't carry balances, and except for those folks who are stuck with balances now from earlier emergencies or credit over-use, I can't fathom why anyone would start to carry a balance these days. I don't put anything on a CC that I can't pay off with the next paycheck.

It's looking like all cards are going to have big APR's. In fact, you might be bragging about that 20.99% in another six months or so. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Haulingthescoreup:

Yeah I feel the same, I should keep it for more available credit and for future credit increases. I sure dont and won't ever carry any balances. This is the highest APR cards in my wallet beside my Walmart Store card with $400 CL.

It looks like regardless if you have very good or excellent credit, the APR would still be over 16-20% nowadays. I have excellent credit on my Equifax  CR (just mostly inquiries) and I felt so disappointed for having this 20.99% APR..

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.