Regular Contributor

Citi Category Spending Viewable?

Is there somewhere on the website I can find what percentage my spending patterns are in each category? Similar to what Amex and Chase has? 

Established Contributor

Re: Citi Category Spending Viewable?

No, not really :/

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, US Airways, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:751 EQ Enhanced: 748
Frequent Contributor

On the Citibank website absolutely, its under financial tools.

As of 4/3/15
Established Contributor

blondy250 wrote:

On the Citibank website absolutely, its under financial tools.

The Annual Account Summary?

I just don't see how this compares to Amex or Chase...am I missing something? I very may could have but I was looking the other day and this was all I found...

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, US Airways, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:751 EQ Enhanced: 748
Regular Contributor

Immediately after you log in to citi cards look to the bottom right under "FINANCIAL TOOLS" click "view tool snapshot." Then a popup with a detailed "Expense Analysis" will appear.

Super Contributor

Must vary with the cards.  Under Financial Tools, I get:

Established Contributor

asteroidblues86 wrote:

Immediately after you log in to citi cards look to the bottom right under "FINANCIAL TOOLS" click "view tool snapshot." Then a popup with a detailed "Expense Analysis" will appear.

I only see the following terms under financial tools: Paperless Settings, Dispute a Charge, Document Center, Annual Account Summary, Virtual Account Numbers.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't had the card for 12 billing cycles (only 7)? Would this be why I don't have that?

Regular Contributor

longtime_lurker wrote:

asteroidblues86 wrote:

I only see the following terms under financial tools: Paperless Settings, Dispute a Charge, Document Center, Annual Account Summary, Virtual Account Numbers.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't had the card for 12 billing cycles (only 7)? Would this be why I don't have that?

Not sure but the default setting is six months. I have Preferred World MC. In financial tools I have expense analysis, monthly budget, transactions, bill reminder, money tracker, goal tracker, net worth, portfilio manager, and financial calender.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

asteroidblues86 wrote:

This is what appears for me, its the most detailed analysis I have available for an account I have. FYI I use Citi for my banking (checking/savings) along with credit card (TYP) so maybe I have different options available through my combined Citi site. I also have all my credi/charge accounts(chase/amex etc) linked so the expense analysis is a very useful feature.

As of 4/3/15
Regular Contributor

blondy250 wrote:

asteroidblues86 wrote:

This is what appears for me, its the most detailed analysis I have available for an account I have. FYI I use Citi for my banking (checking/savings) along with credit card (TYP) so maybe I have different options available through my combined Citi site.

I don't have a checking or savings relationship with Citi. Just a credit card.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.