Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,028
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Citi Chairmans Card App

I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Citi Chairmans Card App

Boy- Don't I wish i still had my securies license right about now. Smiley Wink

concorduser wrote:
I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.



Super Contributor
Posts: 6,028
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Re: Citi Chairmans Card App



Timothy wrote:
Boy- Don't I wish i still had my securies license right about now. Smiley Wink

concorduser wrote:
I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.





Hi Timothy, I did not know you had Securities License. How difficult is it to pass the exams and get certified? I am thinking, may be I should get the certification. What is the best place to start this process?
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Citi Chairmans Card App

years ago- mid 90's
no idea if stuff is still the same today-
 
I think i had a series 6 and 63- I was sponsered by Smith Barney-

concorduser wrote:


Timothy wrote:
Boy- Don't I wish i still had my securies license right about now. Smiley Wink

concorduser wrote:
I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.





Hi Timothy, I did not know you had Securities License. How difficult is it to pass the exams and get certified? I am thinking, may be I should get the certification. What is the best place to start this process?



Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.