Super Contributor
concorduser

Citi Chairmans Card App

I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Citi Chairmans Card App

Boy- Don't I wish i still had my securies license right about now. :smileywink:

concorduser wrote:
I called Citi and they are going to mail me the applicaiton for Citi Chairmans Card. I am not sure what is the exact requirements for the card yet. But if I were to invest $5Mil with Smith Barney they will waive the Annual Fees. Let us see what happens once I get the Application. I'll call and talk to SB Financial Advisor on Monday.

Super Contributor
concorduser

Timothy wrote:

concorduser wrote:

Hi Timothy, I did not know you had Securities License. How difficult is it to pass the exams and get certified? I am thinking, may be I should get the certification. What is the best place to start this process?
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

years ago- mid 90's
no idea if stuff is still the same today-

I think i had a series 6 and 63- I was sponsered by Smith Barney-

concorduser wrote:

Timothy wrote:

concorduser wrote:

Hi Timothy, I did not know you had Securities License. How difficult is it to pass the exams and get certified? I am thinking, may be I should get the certification. What is the best place to start this process?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}