Valued Member
zkder

Citi ClI -- has anyone got one before 6 mos

I just denied for a citi CLI and the reason was that you needed to have thecard for a minimum of 6 months before they would consider CLI. Has anyone had a CLI before the 6mos mark??

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Citi ClI -- has anyone got one before 6 mos

The luv button doesn't even appear on your account tool menu before six months.  I was denied a CLI from State Farm due to 6 months of  inactivity.  I started using the card again now.
Established Contributor
Takunda1

when they are ready to give you a CLI you'll see the love button available online. Otherwise never call as this may easily force a review of your account and you may just lose you cl or card altogether.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Takunda1 wrote:
when they are ready to give you a CLI you'll see the love button available online. Otherwise never call as this may easily force a review of your account and you may just lose you cl or card altogether.

That is unless you are delivering serious goods. Personally I won't ask until they are ready to deal. The luv button is their sign.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+