cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco and Credit Bureau Reporting - NONE ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco and Credit Bureau Reporting - NONE ???

Third statement cut on 9/1, reported to the bureau as opened 3/5/11 (date I opened Amex)
Message 21 of 28
android01
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Third statement cut on 9/1, reported to the bureau as opened 3/5/11 (date I opened Amex)

Thanks!  I'm looking to see if Citi will be using the Amex "Member Since" date vs the date the card was actually opened.  My Amex Costco card was backdated to my Member Since date of 1986, and I'm hoping to have the same date with the new Citi card.  The date the Amex card was actually opened was sometime in 2011, same as you.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha. This was my first Amex, so this open date and my member since date are the same. Hopefully it works out in your favor ☺
Message 23 of 28
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Glad to hear the cards are beginning to report.  I'll be watching for mine to see what Citi reports as the opening date.

Message 24 of 28
joestay
Frequent Contributor

I just checked my discover's scorecard for my Exp Fico and it say's I have one more account than what I am supposed to have.  Is anyone having AMEX reported as closed and CITI reporting as opened at the same time?  

Message 25 of 28
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@joestay wrote:

I just checked my discover's scorecard for my Exp Fico and it say's I have one more account than what I am supposed to have.  Is anyone having AMEX reported as closed and CITI reporting as opened at the same time?  

I think that is likely, at least initially.  I've had accounts with other banks that were transfered and the closed card kept  reporting for years. I've had other transfered cards  removed after a month or two.

Message 26 of 28
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@joestay wrote:

yes, thats what i have seen in my TU report today

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 28
joestay
Frequent Contributor

Thanks.  I perfer to have it reported as closed for years since AMEX was my 2nd longest account.  It does help with my average age of account.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.