Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco missing pending transactions

tag
python0704
New Contributor

Citi Costco missing pending transactions

Does anyone have the same situation? I have two transactions pending on June 19 in Amex Costco account. Today the Amex Costco is gone, but Citi Costco only shows posted transactions, the pending transactions neither exist nor become posted. I assume they will show up after a few days.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Costco missing pending transactions

@python0704 wrote:

Does anyone have the same situation? I have two transactions pending on June 19 in Amex Costco account. Today the Amex Costco is gone, but Citi Costco only shows posted transactions, the pending transactions neither exist nor become posted. I assume they will show up after a few days.

I think it's just a matter of patience while they switch everything over. I am sure your transactions will appear within a day or two.

Message 2 of 5
python0704
New Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@python0704 wrote:

I think it's just a matter of patience while they switch everything over. I am sure your transactions will appear within a day or two.

I feel the same, just thought it worth mentioning.

Just get off from twitter and there are people waiting on the phone for hours because of missing transactions or cards.

Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I would think it's all part of the change and should resolve itself in a couple of days. I wouldn't be too concerned about it just yet.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
python0704
New Contributor

Missing pending transactions appealled. Glad to just wait it out. Having anticipated this amex visa transaction can't be done overnight, feeling sad about people waiting on the phone to CITI for hours.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.