Not applicable

Re: Citi DC APR reduction!

Well done!
Message 11 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice to hear OP

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 15
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the outstanding APR reduction!  Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
minski
Established Contributor

Congrats. I've been thinking about requesting a decrease on my APR when the 0% promo ends. I've been banking with Citibank for over a decade and I had a pretty decent pretty score (mid-high 700s with no negatives) with low interest rate on my Citi Forward and a lower one on my Citi Dividend. It felt like a slap in the face when I saw how high the APR was for my Double Cash Back!

edit: I do have World Elite though. 

Message 14 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It seems almost everyone who has a Double Cash that isn't from an old PC'd card has either an 18 or 23 percent interest rate. I've seen only a few exceptions. Qualifying for the lowest rates when applying for it seems tough. But in the end it really doesn't matter. Even the low end is not something I'd want to carry a balance on.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.