Did you mean: 

Citi DC Special Promo BT rate

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Citi DC Special Promo BT rate

Check your email.

I just got this private message email this morning and it offers two types of 0% int BTs:

1. $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater. Promo APR until 10/1/2018
  2. $5 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater. Promo APR until 7/1/2018

Transfers must post by 7/7/2107.

What I really love about this offer is the funds can be direct-deposited to a non-Citi checking account.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CitiDC Special Promo BT rate - Oh darn, I put in wrong place. Mod please move

Creditlnspired the Myficoer's can line up and seek low interest loans from you Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CitiDC Special Promo BT rate - Oh darn, I put in wrong place. Mod please move

Thanks for the heads up CreditInspired!
Message 3 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Creditlnspired the Myficoer's can line up and seek low interest loans from you Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy Donosaur, it's unbelievable. I guess Citi likes something they see.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ci, I love your titleSmiley Wink

im sure the Donosaur enjoys it as much as i do Lol, great offer , i gotta figure out how to extend my opportunities to place transfers until 2107Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi DC Special Promo BT rate

Hi @CreditInspired, your thread is now moved to 'Credit Cards'. 

--UB

P.S.  Next time, rather than edit your title just use the 'Report Inappropriate Content' option and type "oops... wrong forum, please move" or something like that and it will get taken care of much faster.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same offer this past Saturday in the mail with confiration code. Only card I have issued through citi is the Best Buy card with a 2k imit and a 700 0% balnce remaing for a year or so.

I apped it online. reason being is i have about 4k left on my credit rebuild after paying down like 20k offer the last few months.

It gave me a instant aproval of 4500, with 0% for 18 months. I recon a CLI the same day online for 10k. I got the 'In Review' remark. I woke up yesterday and found a 9500 limit now with a email stating congrats..

I am new to Citi other then Best Buy cc, Although not a rewards card and wont be a daily driver as I use my BOA 3-2-1 as my daily driver.

But I ddi imediatly transfer the 4k from a 11% card (capital one)

My scores as of today from MyFico are

TU 676

EQ 665

Ex 685

I am in process of rebuilding from heavy cc usage 65% UT and a few recent lates that I thought I was on autopay.

This new card and my New NFCU Signature rewards aproval last week for 24k brings my Total UT to below 8% now.

I can not wait for all this to report in a few weeks time.. I am hoping to finally break into the 700 range with ultimate goal of 750 plus by summers end.

Thank you all for every post I have read.. This forum is PRICELESS!!!

Message 7 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ci, I love your titleSmiley Wink

im sure the Donosaur enjoys it as much as i do Lol, great offer , i gotta figure out how to extend my opportunities to place transfers until 2107Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Hi @CreditInspired, your thread is now moved to 'Credit Cards'. 

--UB

P.S.  Next time, rather than edit your title just use the 'Report Inappropriate Content' option and type "oops... wrong forum, please move" or something like that and it will get taken care of much faster.  Smiley Wink

Thanks UncleB for the heads-up on how to do this and also for changing the title name Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.