Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Citi DC

The DC is the only card I have with Citi. They've been offering the American Airlines card monthly for the last five months. I just haven't bit on it.
Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
The DC is the only card I have with Citi. They've been offering the American Airlines card monthly for the last five months. I just haven't bit on it.

They pitched th offer at me about a week ago but it had an APR range on it, rather than a fixed number... I said "nope!" Deleted!

Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you guys get your targeted offers via snail mail or some other means?

Ever since my credit scores got above about 740, I never get any targeted offers in the mail.  Back when my scores were in the 640-740 range I was getting 3-4 a week easy. 

I actually wouldn't mind getting targeted offers, so if there's a way to initiate them I'd be all in... if the right offer came at the right time I'd likely bite.  But, I get no offers.  LOL.

Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you guys get your targeted offers via snail mail or some other means?

Ever since my credit scores go above about 740, I never get any targeted offers in the mail.  Back when my scores were in the 640-740 range I was getting 3-4 a week easy. 

I actually wouldn't mind getting targeted offers, so if there's a way to initiate them I'd be all in... if the right offer came at the right time I'd likely bite.  But, I get no offers.  LOL.

Funny you should mention the no offers, I have the exact same experience.

Message 44 of 46
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I get Citi snail mail and email offers monthly. They've literally been trying to shove that American Airlines card down my throat! Lol
No set APR, though as many of them as I get. I believe it would be an instant approval.
Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny you should mention the no offers, I have the exact same experience.

I wonder why this is the case for us?  My ex and I both had sub-700 scores and were getting tons of targeted offers.  I improved my scores.  She didn't.  She still to this day with her sub-700 scores gets probably 3-4 mailers a week.  A few months back I went to all of the big bank pre-qual sites (Chase, Citi, BoA, etc) and searched for pre-qualified offers and all of them of course had some waiting for me.  I thought that the SPs generated from me showing interest in their products would have stimulated some snail mail offers to start showing up... but still zero.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.